Teacher since 2001
Passionate about the culinary world, Daniel is constantly training in aspects of traditional, avant-garde, dietetic or scientific cooking. As a teacher, since 2001 he has worked with creativity, multiple intelligences, neurodidactics or emotions, traits that Daniel has in mind to help create better people and better professionals.
- Specialist Technician in Hospitality: Kitchen (Joviat)
- Expert and tutor Spanish delegation Skill 34, Cooking, at the 39th Worldskills, Shizuoka, Japan.
- Trained in Vanguard techniques, Basque Culinary Center
- University Expert in Applied Nutrition and Dietetics
- Formed in Multiple Intelligences and in Philosophy 3/18