Teacher since 2006
Passionate about the world of wine, Josep has been a teacher at our school since 2006. He is convinced that wines have to tell a story and must represent a landscape and a territory, aspects that he brings back to his classes day after day.
Apart from his career as a teacher, Josep has worked in the sommelier team of restaurants as reputable as El Bulli.
- Tourism graduate
- Specialist in Hospitality and Restoration
- Best sommelier of Catalonia 2014 and 2015
- Best Sommelier of Spain 2016
- Sommelier Diploma Coordinator
- Nespresso Coffee Sommelier
- President of the technical committee of the ACS (Associació Catalana de Sommeliers)
- Member of the tasting jury of the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Member of the jury iTQi (International taste and quality institute)
- Member of the tasting panel of the DO. Pla de Bages
- Merit confrare of the Confraternity of wines from Bages and of the Confraternity of Cava
- Author of the book “Els vins del Pla de Bages”